What personal data is collected and why
When using our website, the user may transmit various personal data, such as name, e-mail, telephone number and/or mobile phone, among others. The communication of these data is optional and the entire responsibility of the user.
We collect information about you when you place a contact request for a service, when you call or when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
The personal data collected are those necessary for the purpose for which you have contacted us, processing in this context data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, subject, NIF (in the case of a commercial transaction) and identification document (in the case of the exercise of a right). By providing your personal data, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of such data in accordance with the rules set out herein.
We ask you not to send or share with Travel Round Wine any sensitive personal information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometrics, health data or data concerning sexual life or sexual orientation.
At each access to our website and its contents, access data in protocol form are additionally recorded. Each registration may include the following data:
- The website from which our page is accessed;
- The IP address;
- The date/time of access;
- The customer’s request;
- The response code http;
- The amount of data transmitted;
- Information about the browser and operating system used.
The information collected will be used to make your visit to our site as productive and pleasant as possible. The guarantee of confidentiality of the personal data of our site users is important for Travel Round Wine.
Information relating to customers, members, subscribers, or visitors using the travelroundwine.com website will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018 which replaced the Data Protection Act of 26 October 1998 (Law No. 67/98).
When visitors leave comments on the site, the data present in the comment form, as well as the IP address and the browser user’s agent, are stored to help with spam detection.
When uploading images to the site, you should avoid loading images with embedded geolocation data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download and extract the geolocation data from the site images.
However, this can somehow change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. These actions may affect or prevent you from logging on to software, websites on our site and other networks.
- Own cookies: a cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third-party cookies: a cookie managed by another domain / website.
- Persistent cookies: the cookie information is permanently stored on your equipment.
- Session cookies: the cookie information is not stored permanently on your device.
Travel Round Wine uses session cookies and first-party cookies as well as persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies depending on the purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow you to navigate through a domain / website, using the different options or services such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas and carrying out the process of a purchase order.
- Customization cookies: are those that allow you to access the domain / website with some predefined features according to a set of decisions made, such as the language used.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of websites to which they are linked. Information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure website activity and to build navigation profiles.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of his browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Travel Round Wine uses Technical Cookies, Custom Cookies and Analytics Cookies; it does not use Advertising Cookies or Behavioral Advertising Cookies.
Information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the website owner.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. In addition to cookies, some of our web pages and HTML messages incorporate “pixel tags” that allow us to follow the steps of users on our sites and the recipients of our communications. These tags are used to collect non-personally identifiable data and other information that can be used to improve the services we offer to those who visit us.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be set to store your session information and your screenshot choices. Log-in cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your session will persist for two weeks. When you log out, your session cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, it only indicates the content ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if you were visiting those sites.
How we use your information
The data collected on our website serves to process your order and, if you agree, to email you information about marketing articles, products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use the information collected from the website to customize your next visits to our website.
Travel Round Wine does not share your information for marketing campaigns with outside companies or transfer your Personal Data to a third country.
You have the right to complain to an EU Supervisory Authority regarding the protection of your Personal Data. Travel Round Wine will cooperate with the Control Authority by providing all information requested by it in the exercise of its powers.
As Holder of your Personal Data, you have the right of access, rectification, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and portability and to oppose the processing of personal data, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us in writing by e-mail or post to the address of the head office. To ensure your protection, you may be asked for proof of your identity.
How long are your data retained
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is done so that you can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments, instead of putting them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if any), we save the personal information provided in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have to your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an export file with the personal data stored about you, including any personal data you have submitted. You can also request that the saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that you are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.