Cidadela de Cascais
Pestana Cidadela Cascais – Pousada & Art District is a 5-star hotel near the Estoril Casino and is in the Museum Quarter of Cascais, with several museums, parks with exhibitions, and concerts. This historical monument — a 17th-century fortress — is one of the first hotels in Europe to have an Art District inside. This historic building is surrounded by studios, galleries, and museums and offers stunning views of the sea and the Marina.
It is the ideal pousada for families because of the spaces they offer for activities with children. Guincho Beach, a much-desired beach by surfers, is located very close to this lodging unit.
Cidadela Cascais’ visitors have at their disposal:
- Project Rooms, Ateliers e Galleries
- Charity Bookstore — Deja Lú
- Several meeting rooms and spaces for events
- Rooms overlooking the marina and rooms integrated into the Fortress
- 18 suites
- Paiol Garden
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor and indoor heated pool
- Magic SPA
- 24-hour Reception
- 2 Restaurants (Maris Stello and Taberna da Praça) and 1 bar
- Price upon request