O Oiro de Alenquer
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
Then the visitors will go to Alenquer.
The farm that the visitors will meet is only 45 km from Lisbon. It is a 17th century farm, characterized by having a very specific terroir, with clay-calcareous soils and the Mediterranean climate with the influence of the ocean. The winemaking team guarantees a vineyard managed in a parcelled and 100% biological way, as recommended by the consultant winemaker of the house, currently Technical Director of wines, Laroche da Burgundy.
This farm offers visitors in large groups and companies different leisure or work programs.
The first contact with the farm is the tour to the vineyards, followed by a visit to the winemaking cellar and ends in the tasting room.
Then the visitors will have lunch at the local restaurant with regional cuisine and wines of the region as well.
This program allows the visitor to make after lunch a visit to one or several of the most interesting museums in the village of Alenquer.
In the afternoon
- Guided visit to the Damião Museum in Góis and the victims of the inquisition
- Guided visit to the Wine Museum where you can taste other wines of the region (value not included in the program)
Duration: 1 day (8h)
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in the winery and tasting by a wine expert and in the museums by our own guide;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunch or other meal;
- Other extra expenses, such as: Wine tasting at the Museum;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Booking guarantee by appointment with full payment, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- This program can only be carried out on weekends for a group of at least 12 people, by appointment;
- Cancellation less than one week before the event requires payment in full for the contracted service. If this cancellation occurs 8 days before the event, 50% of the amount will be charged;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.