Six Senses Douro Valley
Situated on a totally renovated 19th century farmhouse on a hill in the middle of the Douro River valley, overlooking the surrounding vineyard-covered mountains and the river that flows at its feet.
By the waterfront, in the heart of Paço de Arcos – the palace is said to have given the town its name – this charming hotel is 15 minutes from the historic centers of Lisbon and Cascais. A two-minute walk away you can find the railway station on the line that connects the two cities.
- Rooms and suites: 8 rooms superior farm, 21 rooms deluxe farm, 12 rooms river farm, 2 duplex suites, 2 panorama suites, 2 courtyard suites
- Guest Experience Makers available to schedule activities
- Heated indoor pool and large outdoor pool
- Wine Library with daily tastings
- 2000m2 of Spa and Gym with Vitaly Suite
- Alchemy Bar
- Meeting space for up to 50 people
- Chef’s Table Experience
- Price upon request