The Cartridge in Trial
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners).
The guided visit to this centenary winery located in Évora, which is surrounded by biologically cultivated vineyards and where wines as emblematic as Pera Manca were grown.
Finally, visitors have the possibility to taste the Carthusian tasting, which includes a visit to the winery and tasting of 3 wines selected by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation (except Pera Manca White and Red – which can be tasted outside the scope of the guided visit to the winery, the glass) and also gastronomic accompaniment and olive oil tasting.
After the tasting the visitor returns to Lisbon.
The program includes:
- Wine cellar accompaniment and tasting by wine and olive oil specialist;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Everything that is not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1/2 day (4h);
- The departure from Lisbon must take place at 8am;
- Accompaniment by driver during the whole program;
- Group Size: Minimum 2 people;
- Means of Payment: Bank Transfer;
- VAT included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.