Carcavelos Route – Colares and Bucelas
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners).
Visitors looking for this program will experience a unique and unforgettable experience.
With this trip for up to 3 people, travellers can observe the wonderful landscapes of the vineyards on the route described above and some of the stunning beaches located in Sintra, all seen from the sky.
When returning from the flight, travellers have the opportunity to taste the 3 emblematic wines, whose vineyards were seen by helicopter, in the wine cellar and gourmet space in Algés, with gastronomic accompaniment with Portuguese cheeses and toast and/or bread.
This program is available for a maximum of 3 people, however if you prefer with a smaller number of people, please contact us to indicate a value.
The program includes:
- Helicopter accompaniment and wine expert tasting;
- Accompaniment by specialized personnel throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included,
The program does not include:
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1/2 day (4h); Helicopter trip duration 1h
- Group Size: Maximum 3 people;
- Program takes place from Monday to Sunday (through the time of the year)
- Payment Method: Bank Transfer;
- Booking guarantee by appointment with full payment, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- VAT included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- In case of exceeding the time allotted to the program, it will have an increased amount (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.