The Michelin Star just minutes from Cascais and Golf
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
From there, you will make your way to the Cascais aerodrome where you will take the aircraft that will take you to the Viseu aerodrome.
This is a trip for lovers of three worlds: gastronomy, wine and oil, and golf. It is a unique and exclusive enogastronomic experience.
The restaurant is part of a project that includes a farm with wine and olive oil production, which are used by Chef Diogo Rocha in the restaurant. It is a restaurant that among other awards, received this year – 2020, the distinction of the gastronomic guide Guia Michelin.
At the table, the chef shows the best that the region has to offer at a gastronomic level, always with products from the farm and national. As the farm produces wine, the chef at the restaurant harmonizes his dishes with the wines produced by the farm, not forgetting the use of the farm’s olive oil in the design of their dishes.
The chef inaugurated this project in April 2014.
It features two tasting menus, designed with local and seasonal products.
Lemos Menu consists of 5 dishes and Chef’s Menu with the tasting of 7 dishes, always in harmony with the wines produced on the farm. He also has the concern to develop a menu for children.
As the arrival of the aircraft takes place at the end of the day, we chose dinner for the unique moment to experience this gastronomic experience.
After dinner the visitors go to the hotel Príncipe Perfeito 5 m from Viseu, where they overnight and have breakfast;
In the morning
Breakfast at the hotel and then drive to the golf course which is located about 15 minutes from the hotel and has 27 holes, with 3 courses of 9 holes;
After your sporting activity of choice, return to the hotel, where you can have lunch at the hotel’s restaurant, which practices a regional gastronomy in harmony with Dão wine.
- Prices of the program (it has to do with prices that are practiced until 29/08/2020 for a premium flight, however, there are more accessible solutions);
- The program takes place on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays with dinner at 8pm.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment of flight crew duly accredited by national authorities;
- Accompaniment in restaurant and wine by a wine specialist and if necessary on the golf course you can also have specialized accompaniment;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Golf lessons if you wish;
- Lunch at the hotel;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Reservation subject to confirmation upon availability;
- Duration: 2 days – departure from Lisbon must take place at 3pm and return the following day to Viseu aerodrome by 5pm, which requires you to be at least 30 minutes before the flight (the program times and values vary depending on the time of year);
- Group size: minimum 2 people;
- Booking guarantee with full payment, with proof of payment up to 8 days before the program;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case of exceeding the time allocated to the program, there is a risk of no return transport – aircraft -which entails an extra expense that is not included in the program.
- Due to the current situation in the country, the programs and prices may change.