Golf and Wine in Bombarral
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
Then visitors will proceed to the Praia d’El Rey Golf and Beach Resort.
Golf lovers can practice their favorite activity on this 18-hole course.
After their sporting activity they have the possibility to have lunch in the hotel space that serves dishes with the accompaniment of tranquil and fortified wines of the region.
After lunch visitors can enjoy the beautiful open air spaces of the hotel, which is located by the sea.
At dinner, they can also taste the beautiful gastronomy of the hotel’s restaurant, accompanied by the region’s still and fortified wines.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Leaving the hotel at 10:00.
Afterwards they go to the farm that the visitors will know and that is only 55 km from Lisbon. It is a farm where an innovative man for his time – 1926, planted the first extreme vineyards (only wine without fruit trees) aligned and wired. The vineyards were divided into plots, each plot being planted with only one variety – another innovation at the time. It also implemented a plot with 30 new varieties, which it called the plot of adaptability and which is still called the vine of experiments today.
This program we have talked about, consists of a visit to the farm, garden, vineyards, old distillery and the centenary winery.
It is followed by a tasting of 6 wines: two red wines, two white wines, a rosé wine and a fortified wine with cheese, toasts and mini cream pastel.
Then visitors go to a restaurant in the region, which is dedicated to the confection of dishes of Portuguese gastronomy, accompanied by wines also from the region or the rest of the country, for their lunch meal.
After lunch, they return to Lisbon near the place of departure or to a place in the border area of Lisbon.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in hotel and golf course by specialized staff;
- Accompaniment in farm, vineyard, cellar and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunches and dinner are not included;
- Other extra expenses;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Reservation subject to confirmation upon availability;
- Duration – 2 days;
- Group size – minimum 4 people;
- This program takes place from 2nd to 6th by appointment;
- At the weekend it can only be done for groups with a minimum of 20 people;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- Booking guarantee with full payment, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an increased amount (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.