Six Wines from Setúbal in Tasting (Half Day)
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
The guided visit to this centenary winery in Setúbal, located 30 km from Lisbon, begins with the due historical background of the centenary wineries, with a visit to the Museum House, a walk through the garden, with identification of the vines that generate the main wine varieties in the Setúbal region and guided visits to the centenary wineries where the most emblematic wines produced by this winery remain.
Finally, visitors have the possibility to taste 6 wines produced by the company and which include: 2 white wines; 2 red wines and 2 muscatels from Setúbal.
After the tasting the visitors will return to Lisbon.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in cellar and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunch or other meal;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1/2 day (4 h);
- Group size: Minimum of 2 people;
- Means of Payment: Bank Transfer;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.