Colares Route – Bucelas and Carcavelos in Catamaran from Lisbon to Cascais
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
This Route manages to present, in three reduced demarcated areas (Bucelas, Carcavelos and Colares), a variety of wines ranging from the red wines of Colares, to the fruity whites of Bucelas and the ambivalent fortified wine of Carcavelos – Villa Oeiras that can either be drunk as an aperitif or as a digestive.
Visitors who wish to do so will be able to taste several DOC wines from the Lisbon region, which have very specific characteristics according to their terroir.
The tasting is done with gastronomic accompaniment based on regional products, in Catamaran in Cascais.
It is a tasting commented by an accredited wine expert.
The Catamaran sailing from Belém sails along the river and sea to Cascais.
After the tasting the visitors return by sea and river to Belém.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in sailing boat by accredited professionals and tasting by wine expert and gastronomic accompaniment with good quality regional products;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Everything that is not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 6 h;
- Group Size: Maximum 8 people;
- Means of Payment: Bank transfer;
- Booking guarantee by appointment with payment in full, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- VAT included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- If the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will be increased by a (variable) amount;
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.