Moscatel of Setúbal and Arrábida
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
The guided visit to this centenary winery in Setúbal, located 30 km from Lisbon, begins with the due historical background of the centenary wineries, with a visit to the Museum House, a walk through the garden, with identification of the vines that generate the main wine varieties in the Setúbal region and guided visits to the centenary wineries where the most emblematic wines produced by this winery remain.
Finally the visitors have the possibility of tasting 6 wines produced by the company and that include: 2 white wines; 2 red wines and 2 muscatels from Setúbal.
Lunch at a restaurant in the area with traditional Portuguese cuisine and wines from Setúbal region.
In the Afternoon
A walk through the center of the village, then on to the beautiful Arrábida Mountains, integrated in the Arrábida Natural Park, consists of rugged terrains with strong levels located on the northern bank of the Sado River estuary.
Return at the end of the day to the place where the client wishes within what has been identified as the place of departure.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in cellar and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunch or other meal;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1 day (8h);
- Group size: Minimum 2 people;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.