The Michelin Star of Dão
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
The trip can also be made by aircraft.
Visitors will start their journey from Lisbon, and from here they will follow the fastest and most accessible road accesses to Viseu.
This is a trip for lovers of three worlds: gastronomy, wine and olive oil. It is a unique and exclusive enogastronomic experience.
The restaurant is part of a project that includes a farm with wine and olive oil production, which are used by Chef Diogo Rocha in the restaurant. It is a restaurant that among other awards, received this year – 2020, the distinction of the gastronomic guide Michelin Guide.
At the table, the chef shows the best that the region has to offer at a gastronomic level, always with products from the farm and national. As the farm produces wine, the chef at the restaurant harmonizes his dishes with the wines produced by the farm, not forgetting the use of the farm’s olive oil in the design of their dishes.
The chef inaugurated this project in April 2014.
It features two tasting menus, designed with local and seasonal products.
Lemos Menu: consisting of 5 dishes and Chef’s Menu: with the tasting of 7 dishes, always in harmony with the wines produced on the farm He also has the concern to develop a menu for children.
The 6th was the day of the week that we chose so that our clients can come to Viseu, as they can complement the tasting of the chef’s dishes with a horizontal tasting of cold extracted olive oil from the farm and thus have the opportunity to taste the three products of excellence that make up the project: gastronomy, wine and olive oil.
At the end of the afternoon they return to Lisbon by the fastest and most accessible road access the national road network has at the disposal of our visitors, to the places from where they left.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment of a specialized wine and cooking team in the restaurant;
- Accompaniment at the mill and horizontal tasting of olive oil by specialists;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Everything that is not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1 day (12h);
- Group size: minimum 2 people;
- If children are included in the group, the values of the program will change;
- Booking guarantee with full payment, with proof of payment up to 8 days before the program;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an increased amount (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.