Visit to the historical cellars
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Garrafeira e Gourmet Algés with Flavors which is located in Algés, near Belém.
The trip to Vila Nova de Gaia will always be by excellent road access, culminating with a visit to the centenary cellars that have always been in Portuguese hands.
When they arrive in the city, visitors will go to the traditional Portuguese restaurant, where they can have lunch with the best wines from the Douro or other regions of the country, if they wish.
The cellars are located in original warehouses with more than 200 years, since 1751 until today, are closely linked to the history of Port Wine. Created by a family of Douro wine growers, Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira was the great leader of the company.
During the visit, visitors have the opportunity to get in touch with the history of the winery and consequently get to know the history of Port Wine, and taste the best Port wines produced there in the tile room – Vintage Port, culminating with a walk through the Queirosian garden (which provides a unique and magnificent view over the city of Porto).
After this magnificent visit the visitors will return to Lisbon to their place of departure, inside or in the border areas of the city, as they wish.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in vineyard and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunches and dinner are not included;
- Other extra expenses;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration – 1 day;
- Group size – minimum 2 people;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- Booking guarantee with full payment, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an increased amount (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.