Évora and the Wines of Cartuxa
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
The guided visit to this centenary winery located in Évora, which is surrounded by biologically cultivated vineyards and where wines as emblematic as Pera Manca were grown.
Finally, visitors have the possibility to taste the São Bruno tasting, which includes a visit to the winery and the tasting of 4 premium wines selected by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation (except Pera Manca White and Red – which can be tasted outside the scope of the guided visit to the winery, by glass) and also a gastronomic accompaniment: sausages, cheeses and jams from the region.
After the tasting, visitors will go to the restaurant in the city of Évora where they can taste the traditional Portuguese cuisine and wines from the Alentejo region, but also from other regions of continental Portugal.
In the afternoon
Visitors can visit the city of Évora on foot (if necessary or if they wish, they will travel by car), mainly its historical center which was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1986.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in cellar and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunch or other meal;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1 day (8h);
- Group size: Minimum 2 people;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.