Moscatel of Setúbal and the Portuguese tile
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
The guided visit to this centenary winery in Setúbal, located 30 km from Lisbon, begins with the due historical background of the centenary wineries, with a visit to the Museum House, a walk through the garden, with identification of the vines that generate the main wine varieties in the Setúbal region and guided visits to the centenary wineries where the most emblematic wines produced by this winery remain.
Finally the visitors have the possibility to taste 6 wines produced by the company and that include: 2 white wines; 2 red wines and 2 muscatels of Setúbal, with gastronomic accompaniment of products of the region: Dop de Azeitão cheese, regional bread and Azeitão pies.
Lunch in a restaurant in the area with traditional Portuguese cuisine and wines from Setúbal region.
In the afternoon
Unique experience with tile in handicraft workshop with traditional Portuguese tile, dating back to the sixteenth century. The visitor can make his own tile, although given the complete process of production, that requires time and patience, implies that it can only be delivered 24 hours later, in the hotel, for example.
In case you don’t want to participate in this activity and to conceive your own tile, the visitor can make a guided visit to the whole workshop and make less demanding and slow works.
Return at the end of the day to the place where the client wishes within what has been identified as the place of departure, following the most comfortable accesses for visitors: 25 de Abril Bridge or by Vasco da Gama Bridge
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in cellar and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Lunch or other meal;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1 day (8h);
- Booking guarantee with full payment, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- Reservation subject to confirmation upon availability;
- Group size: Minimum of 2 people;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.