Alenquer’s Gold – Half Day
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not is part of our network of partners).
Then the visitors will go to Alenquer.
The farm that the visitors will meet is only 45 minutes away from Lisbon. It is a 17th century farm, characterized by a very specific terroir, with clay-calcareous soils and the Mediterranean climate with the influence of the ocean. The winemaking team guarantees a vineyard managed in a parcelled and 100% biological way, as recommended by the consultant winemaker of the house, currently Technical Director of wines Laroche da Burgundy.
This farm offers visitors and companies different leisure or work programs.
The first contact with the farm is the tour of the vineyards, followed by a visit to the winemaking cellar and ends in the tasting room with tasting of 3 wines available on the farm, with gastronomic accompaniment based on regional products: cheese, sausages and regional bread.
After the tasting the visitors return to Lisbon to the places from where they left or another within the city.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in vineyard, cellar and tasting by wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All the activities included in the program;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Everything that is not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1/2 day (4h);
- The program implies the departure from Lisbon at 8h30;
- Group Size: Minimum 4 people;
- The program takes place from Monday to Sunday (through the time of the year)
- Payment Method: Bank Transfer;
- Booking guarantee by appointment with payment in full, with proof of payment up to 5 days before the program;
- VAT included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- In case of exceeding the time allotted to the program, it will have an added value (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.
|Number of People||
Eight People, Four People, Six People