Alenquer’s Gold – Farm Menu
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
Then the visitors will go to Alenquer.
The farm that the visitors will meet is only 45 minutes away from Lisbon. It is a 17th century farm, characterized by having a very specific terroir, with clay-calcareous soils and the Mediterranean climate with the influence of the ocean. The winemaking team guarantees a vineyard managed in a 100% biological way, as recommended by the consultant winemaker of the house, currently Technical Director of the wines, Laroche da Burgundy.
This farm offers visitors in large groups and companies different leisure or work programs.
Enogastronomic Experience: Menu of the Farm
– The meal is designed by a renowned national chef and consists of amuse-bouches, starters, main course and dessert in perfect harmony with the two wines from the estate. The meal ends with coffee.
The dining room is very welcoming, with a fireplace and rustic characteristics.
– This program is intended for groups with a minimum of 6 people, and at the weekend this number is 12 people always by appointment.
Allergies and other food restrictions must be communicated in advance.
In the afternoon
– Guided visit to the Damião Museum in Góis, Paços and the victims of the inquisition.
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in visit to the farm and enogastronomic experience – menu of the farm by specialist in the areas;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- Accompaniment in the museum through guided tour;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Other extra expenses;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Reservation subject to confirmation upon availability and by appointment;
- Duration: 1 day (8h);
- Group size: minimum 6 people;
- Group size at the weekend: minimum of 12 people;
- Reservation guarantee by appointment with payment in full, with proof of payment up to 8 days before the program;
- Cancellation less than one week before the event requires payment in full of the contracted service. If this cancellation occurs 8 days before the event, 50% of the value will be charged;
- The increase in the number of participants must be communicated at least 8 days in advance;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an increased amount (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.