Alenquer’s Gold – Chef’s Menu
This program can start at the Humberto Delgado – Lisbon airport, at the Hotel where the visitor is staying (whether or not he is part of our network of partners) or at Algés com Sabores – Garrafeira e Gourmet, which is located in Algés, near Belém.
Then the visitors will go to Alenquer.
The farm that the visitors will meet is only 45 minutes away from Lisbon. It is a 17th century farm, characterized by having a very specific terroir, with clay-calcareous soils and the Mediterranean climate with the influence of the ocean. The winemaking team guarantees a vineyard managed in a 100% biological way, as recommended by the consultant winemaker of the house, currently Technical Director of the wines, Laroche da Burgundy.
This farm offers visitors in large groups and companies different leisure or work programs.
Enogastronomic Experience: Chef’s Menu
– The meal is designed by a renowned national chef and consists of a 5 wine tasting accompanied by 5 types of amuse-bouche, starter, fish dish, meat dish and dessert in perfect harmony with the farm’s wines and dessert accompanied by good quality old brandy Palácio da Brejoeira.
The dining room is very welcoming, with a fireplace and rustic characteristics.
– This programme is for groups with a minimum of 6 people and by appointment. At the weekend the minimum number of people is 12, also by appointment.
Allergies and other food restrictions must be communicated in advance.
In the afternoon
– guided tour of the Damião Museum in Góis, Paços and the victims of the inquisition
The program includes:
- Accompaniment in vineyard, wine cellar and tasting by a wine expert;
- Accompaniment by specialized staff throughout the program;
- Transport provided with all safety and comfort conditions;
- All taxes included;
The program does not include:
- Other extra expenses;
- Anything not included in the program;
- Personal expenses designated as extra.
- Duration: 1 day (8h);
- Group size from 2nd to 6th: minimum of 6 people;
- Group size at the weekend: minimum of 12 people;
- Program requires advance booking, reservation guarantee with full payment, with proof of payment up to 8 days before the program;
- Cancellation less than one week before the event requires payment in full of the contracted service. If this cancellation occurs 8 days before the event, 50% of the amount will be charged;
- The increase in the number of participants must be communicated at least 8 days in advance;
- Iva included at the legal rate in force;
- Supplements paid separately;
- Means of payment: Bank transfer;
- In case the time allocated to the program is exceeded, it will have an increased amount (variable);
- Due to the current situation of the country, the programs and prices may change.