Level I Wine Course
1. The Vine: The Origin of Wine – Vine, Grape, Soil, Climate, Grapes and Terroir
2. The Cellar: Where Wine is Made – Types and Styles of Wine, Production, Stage and Aging of Wine
3. The Tasting: Where wine is known – Sensory analysis and main characteristics
4. At the table: Where wine is celebrated – glasses, serving temperatures, accessories, private wine cellar and basic harmonization rules
5. Blind wine tasting: More than a dozen wines in tasting, of different styles and regions.
Level I of Enóphilo, in Algés com Sabores, from 3 pm to 9 pm, with a 10-minute break in the middle of the session.
It is a wine experience that initiated the World of Wine. Knowing how to make a wine, what are its main characteristics, how to serve it and the main harmonization that can be made will be some issues addressed during the 6 hours of training that ends with a wide range of blind tastings.
The training is carried out, generally, for groups and can happen not only in the mentioned facilities, but also in companies, restaurants, hotels or other places that allow us to organize the course in due conditions. In the end, each participant will be entitled to a certificate of attendance, which will later be sent by email.