Sparkling Wine Course
1. History of Sparkling Wine: Origin and main figures
2. What is Sparkling Wine: How is it produced? Types and Styles
3. Sparkling Wine in the World: Main regions and styles of sparkling wine in the World
4. Sparkling Wine at the Table: Temperatures, Glasses and Service
5. Blind Sparkling Tasting (Interval)
6. Sparkling wine pairing session with gastronomic products
Introduction to Sparkling Wine to be held at Algés com Sabores, from 5 pm to 9:30 pm, with a 10-minute break in the middle of the session.
It is a wine experience to introduce the World of Sparkling Wine. Knowing a little about its history, how it is done and what are its types and styles, getting to know the main sparkling wines in the world and how to serve them will be some questions addressed during the 2h30 training, which ends with a wide range of blind tastings. The second part of the training will include a tasting of various gastronomic products, duly harmonized with sparkling wines.
The training will be carried out by Enophilo, who will be responsible for conducting another session, this time, at Algés com Sabores. The training is carried out, generally, for groups and can happen not only in the mentioned facilities, but also in companies, restaurants, hotels or other places that allow us to organize the course in due conditions. In the end, each participant will be entitled to a certificate of attendance, which will later be sent by email.